Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Mini Flash trigger for Gh5 and various Ikelite flash cables

Started by hbfilms ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Mini Flash trigger for Gh5 and various Ikelite flash cables

1 posts
  1. Hey- selling some old gear that's been packed up in a box and not used for way too long.  

    -26309  Mini flash trigger for Nauticam Gh5 $175 USD obo

    - I also have 2 Ikelite strobe cables that I haven't used in 10 years that I'd like to find new homes. I'm not even sure which strobes they go to now, so take a look at the photos and identify for yourself. I'll take offers on the cables.

    Photo link-

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m__wFL2OnuyStEhDVydn9Ko9TORpiKbh?usp=sharing

     

    Thanks!

    IMG_9382.jpeg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.