Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gates ax100 housing for sale

Started by soundofdave ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Gates ax100 housing for sale

1 posts
  1. I have a used Gates ax100 housing for sale.

    No port, no tripod, no extras.

    It works great!  Never had a leak or any problems.  Built like a tank.

    Great way to try out a more pro setup and see if you want to go to "the next level".

    Fits the sony ax100 camera.

    I have the camera but am selling it on ebay.  You can inquire though. It might still be available.

    Just make me an offer!

    Would like to get about $800 for the housing.  It was originally $3000.

    I do have a scratched port that I can through in.  But it is pretty messed up.

    Thanks.

     

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.