Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Sea of Cortez

Started by Milerhighlifeman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea of Cortez

5 posts
  1. I just got back from diving the Sea of Cortez. Huge pull sharks on the reefs of Cabo Pulmo and Killer Whales in the La Paz area. Diving was amazing. 

  2. We want to see pictures!

  3. Unfortunately, my camera got stolen before I uploaded the photos :unsure:

  4. Yes, Sea of Cortez offers fantastic diving. Was there in October, endless sunny days, warm water, tons of sea lions, dolphins and fish.

  5. On 11/21/2020 at 12:31 PM, Milerhighlifeman said:

    Unfortunately, my camera got stolen before I uploaded the photos :unsure:

    Wow, how utterly crap is that. Really sorry. :cry:

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.