Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Isotta Housing for Nikon D750 - $2,200

Started by Milerhighlifeman ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

Isotta Housing for Nikon D750 - $2,200

16 posts
  1. Isotta housing for Nikon D750 for sale. In great condition. I am only selling it because my D750 was stolen and I am upgrading to the D850 

    Please reach out if interested. 

    Edit.jpg.e85688c4fb05b563fefda9f81d5a3e22.jpg

  2. Open to offers from all you D750 shooters out there.

     20201121_101503.jpg.c9dc6ff91094bdb47e5d15792466d921.jpg20201121_101638.jpg.cfe34b28d5d284364eca15ac4f732757.jpg20201121_101625.jpg.582aa2cdba8aba40d9a0f318f218d67d.jpg20201121_101540.jpg.edaa3a01f8332ce971fab4910c5ea876.jpg20201121_101605.jpg.dd62f5cea78cfbba73b8dc7ee036a7e8.jpg

  3. Question: Can the Isotta viewfinder be replaced by the user with a 45 or 180 degree one, such as the Nauticam v.f.? Thank you. 

     

  4. On 11/27/2020 at 9:58 AM, Kraken de Mabini said:

    Question: Can the Isotta viewfinder be replaced by the user with a 45 or 180 degree one, such as the Nauticam v.f.? Thank you. 

     

    I have a reached out to both backscatter and Nauticam and am waiting to hear back regarding compatibility. I will note that the Isotta systems are designed to be very universal with Nauticam so my guess would be yes. I will let you know as soon as I have a definitive answer. 

  5. On 11/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Milerhighlifeman said:

    I have a reached out to both backscatter and Nauticam and am waiting to hear back regarding compatibility. I will note that the Isotta systems are designed to be very universal with Nauticam so my guess would be yes. I will let you know as soon as I have a definitive answer. 

    Hi Kraken de Mabini, the Nauticam viewfinders are not compatible with the Issota housing. The Inon viewfinders are however and have both a 180 and 45 degree options. 

    http://www.inon.jp/products/finder/index.html

  6. bump

  7. Price reduction $2,100

    Edited by Milerhighlifeman
  8. bump

  9. Price reduction $2,000

  10. bump

  11. I have researched the Isotta housing/viewfinder compatibility as I wanted to use the Nauticam and/or Subal viewfinders on my Isottta housing.

    The Isotta live view window accepts the Inon straight and 45 degree viewfinders, which provide a 1 to 1 view, no magnification. 

    I like the excellent Subal G180 and 45 degree viewfinders, which provide an admirable view, but regrettably the Isotta window will not mount them. 

    Fortunately, by adding a ‘Nauticam #33107 Viewfinder Mounting Ring for Inon Housing’ one can use the Nauticam 180 and 45 viewfinders, which do provide wide angle magnification.
    I now use this Mounting Ring, from Backscatter, and am happy with my Isotta housing/Nauticam 45 viewfinder combination.

     

  12. bump

  13. Price reduction $1,900

  14. bump

  15. Price drop $1,500

  16. bump

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.