Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS Slightly used Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis strobe/Ikelite tray/Ikelite flex arm

Started by tomunderwater ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS Slightly used Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis strobe/Ikelite tray/Ikelite flex arm

2 posts
  1. Hi all, 

    I'm looking to sell my slightly used (less than 15 dives) Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis Strobe/Ikelite full tray/Ikelite flex arm.  I am asking $400 for this set.  

    I also have a brand new (in box) second YS-01 Solis and additional flex arm which I am asking $400 for.  

    Please see a few pics attached.  Happy to share more pics and/or additional info if helpful. 

    Best, 

    Tom 

    IMG_0799 (1).jpg

    IMG_0798 (1).jpg

    IMG_0797 (1).jpg

    Edited by tomunderwater — updating subject line
  2. Sold 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.