Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: GH5 setup or any components of one!

Started by spectralsepia ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: GH5 setup or any components of one!

2 posts
  1. Please ignore my previous gear request posts! I changed the gear I thought I was going to upgrade to multiple times after input from others, and have now settled on the GH5. Unfortunately no post delete button.

    Looking for either a whole GH5 setup or any components as I'm kitting up from scratch. I have lights, but would consider having less crappy ones if the price makes sense.

    Please check Backscatter or similar for current retail prices! I keep seeing used equipment for sale for more than brand new and also a lot of setups for sale for a very long time. Believe me, I've lost a lot of money on camera equipment and it doesn't feel good, but is also part of the deal with this hobby. There is a GH6 on it's way and all of these setups will depreciate even more when that appears in a few months.

    Thanks for any leads!

  2. Please see my listing. I have sold off many pieces of my kit. I have the 60mm macro lens and a wide angle setup (8mm fisheye, and dome port) i also have the flash trigger  all for nauticam housing. . Used these items on one trip so everything is basically new. Send me a message as I would bundle for a good price as I've upgraded my kit

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.