Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica housing for Canon 5DMIV

Started by Seafever ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica housing for Canon 5DMIV

1 posts
  1. I'm selling my beloved Aquatica Housing for the Canon 5DMIV. 100% working order, just some scratches from normal use, Nikonos bulkheads.
     
    This was originally for the 5DMIII but I bought the Aquatica upgrade kit so now takes the 5DMIV.
    As I'm buying another Aquatica housing, there are no ports or extension rings included.
     
    $1,500 + Shipping from Ireland, PM me if interested.
    Ken

    9 8D5A4275 Edit 1200.jpg

    3 8D5A4267 Edit 1200.jpg

    7 8D5A4272 Edit 1200.jpg

    4 8D5A4270 Edit 1200.jpg

    5 8D5A4265 Edit 1200.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.