Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Maldives itinerary

Started by waterpixel ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Maldives itinerary

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking at a few liveaboards itineraries for Maldives (having done the "sharktastic" from Emperor a few years ago already). "Best of Maldives" and "Deep South" are two itineraries that come up regularly in the livaboard companies.

    Any feedback on them? Did you prefer any?

    I only shoot wide-angle (16-35mm) so not really critter focused

    Thank you

    Edited by waterpixel — spelling
  2. The last trip I made was a _best of Maldives_ one, almost a year ago now. It was rather good. Cannot say about sharktastic trips - I would definitely be tempted if there are hammerheads to be seen, apart from the usual sharks. My report and photos are here.
    http://iez152.ieda.ust.hk/MALDIVES_19/MALDIVES_19.html

     

    Cheers

    Ajay

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.