Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam GH5 full setup.

Started by kun1 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam GH5 full setup.

7 posts
  1. Complete Nautical GH5 setup for sale.

    Items were purchased May 2018 and June 2019.

    All items are in good condition as they have only been used on 4 2 week trips. There are some salt water marks on the GH5 housing, these happened whilst I was diving in Alor from small day boats.

    included in the package is the following. (All parts are Nauticam).

    NA GH5 housing 

    NA M14 vacuum system with pump (an absolutely essential piece of equipment, couldn't dive without this now)

    NA carbon fibre floats

    7-14mm Lumix lens,

    NA 7-14mm dome with zoom knob, 7-14 zoom gear, 7-14mm focus gear

    Leica/Lumix 45mm lens,

    NA 45MM port, flip diopter and Subsea +10 diopter

    NA tripod mount. ( I got longer legs for the trip-pod so you can really wedge it in to the sand to stay stable)

    NA 12-35mm zoom gear

    Total paid for all the above was $5309. I would like £3200, which is a nice saving for someone.

    I also have the GH5 body and 12-35 which I could include as part of a deal.

    Items located in the UK.

     

     

  2. Pictures

    d51a107332bf500d4d257cab54bfc75c.jpg
    1c5e12917358e6bac87b26c55d416029.jpg
    d39421a4c97567e5dbdeea4fa8210da3.jpg
    18538b2b2007e56855d75ebc429dd863.jpg
    b56385cc2fc4e8ce6aa91e86ac521f77.jpg
    1407fae8a637f9b7875f5a7865e0318e.jpg

  3. The full price was actually around $5750 as I didn’t include the 14-42mm lens and Nauticam floats in my price.

  4. Bump

  5. Would you consider splitting?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. 41 minutes ago, OwenF said:

    Would you consider splitting?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Yes I will sell some parts separately, I’ve already sold the macro setup.

    send me a pm if interested 

  7. if you split interested with 12 35 zoom gear

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.