Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wetpixel Live: Nikon Z Series Roadmap

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Live: Nikon Z Series Roadmap

3 posts
  1. @Alex_Mustard and @adamhanlon discuss the recently released roadmap for lens development of the Nikon Z series mirrorless camera systems.  Nikon has also announced that it will add two new SLRs in 2021, so they ruminate on what might be in store and how this might affect camera choices.

     

  2. Ive had a Z7 about a year and a half now, I have the Nikon f 60mm micro lens coupled with Nauticam MWL.  I am itching to choose a Z lens for my camera to make use of the new Z technology.  If you had one Z lens-Nauticam combination, what would you choose?  Thank you very much.  

  3. 2 hours ago, Divebiddie said:

    Ive had a Z7 about a year and a half now, I have the Nikon f 60mm micro lens coupled with Nauticam MWL.  I am itching to choose a Z lens for my camera to make use of the new Z technology.

    1. If you had one Z lens-Nauticam combination, what would you choose?  

    2. Would a Nikon f lens fisheye give a better result than using the f60mm and the wet lens?:

    I have no photography shop within a day's from me.   Thank you very much.  

     

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.