Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: New XIT 404 Tripod Base & 3 Twist-Clamp Legs

Started by jonjake ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: New XIT 404 Tripod Base & 3 Twist-Clamp Legs

4 posts
  1. Brand-new XIT 404 Tripod Base (for Nauticam) & Twist-Clamp Legs (3).  All brand new in original packaging, never been in the water.  I bought it thinking I would start shooting video underwater and still haven't a year later so its time to go to someone who will use it.  MSRP: $725, asking $600 OBO.

    IMG_5770-X3.jpg

     

  2. Seeing if you are willing to sell the legs only? If so how much?

  3. I would prefer to sell it all together but if I don't get any offers for the entire setup I might consider selling the legs only.

    Jon

  4. Sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.