Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Is the Vivid Housing Leak Sentinel Vacuum System still available?

Started by Kraken de Mabini ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Is the Vivid Housing Leak Sentinel Vacuum System still available?

4 posts
  1. Is the Vivid Housing Leak Sentinel Vacuum System still available? Does any one have reliable information if Vivid is in business, if Miso is all right, or of what may have happened?  I ask as I have e-mailed Miso, the owner, several times and received no reply. With the Covid virus stalking the land, one worries.

    If you have reliable information, please tell us, it will be most welcome.

    Edited by Kraken de Mabini
  2. Hi Elias

    He's very much alive and kicking. I'm in touch with him at the moment. We exchanged emails yesterday.

    Yeah, unusual for him not to respond in his usual quick and very helpful way.

  3. Hello Tim:  Thank you for the excellent news.  I was apprehensive as he had not replied, and Backscatter lists the vacuum equipement as no longer available.  I am delighted Miso is alive and well, will follow up today.   Elias 

  4. UPDATE to the VIVID VACUUM LEAK DETECTOR AVAILABILITY:

    Just today Miso contacted me and and told me that contrary to a few rumors, the Vivid Vacuum Lead Detector line is Alive & Well, with several new additions to the line.  

    The email is :  Vividhousings  
                              
    info@vividhousings.com

    Edited by Kraken de Mabini
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.