Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Lembeh 2019 Photoworkshop

Started by kevinds ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Lembeh 2019 Photoworkshop

6 posts
  1. Super pics. I really  like the nudi shot. Did you use a snoot?

  2. 19 minutes ago, TimG said:

    Super pics. I really  like the nudi shot. Did you use a snoot?

    Hi Tim,

    Thank you so much for your kind words. As you mentioned, I was using a retra LSD for the nudi shot.  The second shot was with the 8mm Olympus, without strobes and i underexposed to become the silhouet with as result this double exposure.  ☺

    Kind Regards! 

  3. Cool. Really nice, kevinds. You must be really pleased with those :good:

    I've looked at thousands of shots out of Lembeh (I used to work there) and the nudi and ambionsis are some of the nicest I've seen. 

  4. Love the pygmy!

    Sunbeams and polyps out. Wonderful :)

    Adam

  5. 7 hours ago, TimG said:

    Cool. Really nice, kevinds. You must be really pleased with those :good:

    I've looked at thousands of shots out of Lembeh (I used to work there) and the nudi and ambionsis are some of the nicest I've seen. 

     

    7 hours ago, adamhanlon said:

    Love the pygmy!

    Sunbeams and polyps out. Wonderful :)

    Adam

    Thank you very much for this kind words!! 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.