Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Ikelite D7000 Housing

Started by adewater ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Ikelite D7000 Housing

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Just wondering if anyone had an Ikelite D7000 housing for sale.

     

    Thanks for looking....

  2. Hi, I have a well maintained Ikelite housing for the Nikon D7000 for sale. But I live in Canada so am not sure it for be financially feasible to sell you mine???

    Christine

  3. I've got one for sale as well. Located in the US. Would include the housing, tray, dome port, macro ports, & a host of other things. LMK if you're interested.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.