Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS D3 strobes, Sony A7RIV Flash trigger

Started by wag7k2012 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS D3 strobes, Sony A7RIV Flash trigger

3 posts
  1. Greetings,

     

    I'm selling a brand new pair of Sea & Sea YS D3 strobes and Sony A7RIV Nauticam flash trigger.  Strobes can be sold separately.

     

    My old YS D3 strobes did not survive the high temperature water of the Red Sea and my shooting style; I returned them to Sea & Sea and they gave me brand new strobes that I'm selling now.  These strobes are fresh in the box and never been used.

     

    I will include two new battery backs with spare o-rings and plastic dome diffusers.

     

    I'm selling my fiber optic cables for these strobes.

     

    The Flash trigger is used, but functioning well.

     

    Package deal: 2 YS D3 strobes, 2 fiber optic cables, 2 battery backs; 2 plastic dome diffusers; Sony A7IV Nauticam Flash Trigger for $1,700

     

    I will sell the fiber optic cables separately for $100 for both.

     

    Selling the Sony A7RIV Nauticam Flash trigger separately for $150.00

     

    Buyer needs to cover Paypal fees and shipping charges.

     

    2 YS D3 Strobes with 2 plastic dome diffusers & 2 spare battery backs: $1,450

     

    2 Fiber Optic Nauticam cables: $100

     

    Sony A7RIV Nauticam flash trigger: $150

    20201104-_KWP9349.jpg

  2. Still available the:

    2 Fiber Optic Nauticam cables: $100

    Sony A7RIV Nauticam flash trigger: $150

    Thanks

  3. Hi, I though S&S fixed the overheating issue with extension of the plastic front cover.  I had 2 of the YS2 fail on me already and though that 03's did not have this problem any more.  Where are you located?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.