Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help with a scuba-related National Science Foundation project for those over 45

Started by rkkonrad ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Help with a scuba-related National Science Foundation project for those over 45

1 posts
  1. Hi there!

    My name is Robert Konrad and I'm looking for some help with a project that came out of my PhD at Stanford. I worked on a project aimed at improving vision for those over the age of 45 which I think could help improve an underwater photographer's experience significantly. The project recently received funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to bring the R&D effort into the real world. We’ve been asked by the NSF to conduct user interviews and I was hoping to get your input.

    This is not a sales pitch! Our technology is still years away from becoming a reality. We just want to understand your day to day underwater. If you have a spare 20 minutes for a phone call or video chat we would love hearing about your experiences and having a conversation about how the technology might fit in. 

    Thanks!

    Robert

    Edited by rkkonrad
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.