Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Acees to classified

Started by CarlosPereira1971 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Acees to classified

7 posts
  1. Please any one tell me how to access classifieds. To make an offer ?? a proposal??

  2. I think you have to make 3 posts elsewhere before you can post in classifieds

     

  3. A minimum of at least 3 posts and a week or some few days after registration, i think. Not quite sure

    Edited by Pat Grayson
  4. Actually I have same issues. :(    we have to at least 3 post. 

  5. Yep.  I agree to the above.  It looks like many of us our in the same "boat".  :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.