Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Gh5 economy automatic power off with external monitor

Started by Eransalah ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Gh5 economy automatic power off with external monitor

1 posts
  1. Hello I use a gh5 camera with a ninja   V external monitor and when I connect an hdmi cable the camera does not switch to power saving off (sleep mode )this option by the time I chose someone  know an option to save battery because I don’t want to open the  housing in the dive site to change the battery if the hdmi cable not connected to monitor the automatic sleep work 

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.