Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam NA-6D Housing for Canon EOS-6D

Started by djmcmath ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam NA-6D Housing for Canon EOS-6D

1 posts
  1. I've been a dry-land photographer for a long time, and would love to take my EOS 6D (Mark I, before the Mark II was dreamt of) underwater.  The camera's old enough that I'm hesitant to pay the full retail $5,000ish USD to take my setup in the water.  I'm specifically looking at Nauticam because I do tech diving, and plan on soon going deeper than the Ikelite goes.  I also do photogrammetry, and have heard that the interface for a key feature is *slightly* better with the Nauticam than the Aquatica.  I'd be open to an Aquatica, if the price was right, of course, but it's the #2 choice.

     

    Does anybody have an old NA-6D housing + dome port (the acrylic one would be fine) they feel like selling?  :)

     

    Thanks, much appreciated.

     

    Dan

     

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.