Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing with Vacuum System, Pump, and Gauge, for Canon 1DX MKII - For Sale

Started by Aquaman808 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing with Vacuum System, Pump, and Gauge, for Canon 1DX MKII - For Sale

3 posts
  1. Aloha Everyone,

    It's time to let go of my Nauticam Housing (SKU: NA-17321) outfitted with vacuum system, pump, and gauge for Canon 1DX MKII. I am selling it for more than 50% off of the current retail price. 

    If you are interested, the listing can be viewed at the link provided below. Nauticam underwater housing retails for $5,861 new and the 'Vacuum System with Pump and Gauge' retails for $324 new, a combined cost of $6,185 new.  I am selling it for $2,750, used, a savings of $3,435, more than 50% off of retail.

    *******************************************

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/164574807038   $2,750 Nauticam Housing with Vacuum System, Pump, and Gauge.

    *******************************************

    I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

     

    Edited by Aquaman808 — To add link and to make corrections...
  2. I have lowered the price to $2,495.  The housing is in perfect working condition, was well maintained, and had limited use. It's an amazing system! 

  3. On 12/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, Aquaman808 said:

    I have lowered the price to $2,495.  The housing is in perfect working condition, was well maintained, and had limited use. It's an amazing system! 

    Hello, have you sold?

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.