Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sherwood Wisdom 2 dive Computer for sale

Started by rbelde ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Sherwood Wisdom 2 dive Computer for sale

14 posts
  1. This computer is in excellent condition.  Serviced on an annual basis.  Has not been used since serviced. It is has been used on about 250 dives with no problem. Selling because I need a computer with larger numbers due to "senior eyesight".

    Will sell for best offer of at least $75. Shipping within continental US free

    Wisdom2.jpg

  2. I am interested for $75.

    Edited by bdilliner
  3. It is yours for $75 if you want it

  4. Where are you located?

     

  5. Quote

    Charlotte, NC

     

     

  6. How do you accept payment?

  7. You can pay by PayPal at rbelde@aol.com

  8. When would you ship? Provide tracking? Can you send me an invoice?

    Edited by bdilliner
  9. I can ship tomorrow  via USPS  w/ tracking 

  10. And there's nothing wrong with it?

     

  11. Nothing wrong for as long as I used it. I simply needed a computer with more easily readable #'s for my aging eyes.   I am happy to take it back for refund if you don't like it, however, refund offer would only be good for 10 days after receipt of computer.

  12. Ok, can you send an invoice thru paypal? bdilliner@sv196.org

    Edited by bdilliner
  13. Thank you!

  14. Your welcome

    This item is now sold.  No longer available

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.