I am planning to get a WACP-1 for use with my Seacam D850 housing and have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer, probably Adam. I will be using it with a Nikon AF Nikkor 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5D lens, but do also have an older Nikon AF Nikkor 28 mm f/2.8D and hope to have a setup that can use either.
I understand that I can get an adapter from Saga to connect the WACP but I am wondering do you use an extension ring with the WACP setup on Seacam? I notice that Nauticam recommend a 35 mm extension ring on their chart from the WACP and the 28-70mm lens. Will it work with the Saga adapter connecting a Seacam extension ring to the WACP? And is 35mm the best extension ring length on Seacam as it is on Nauticam.
Also what zoom gear what with the 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5D? Does Seacam offer one that will work?
Thank you,
Jon Walwick