Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon 810, MB-D12 (Free), and AF Micro Nikkor 60mm 2.8

Started by MikeLGlobal ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 810, MB-D12 (Free), and AF Micro Nikkor 60mm 2.8

10 posts
  1. I recently upgraded to a 850 and my wife says I need to make some space!

    • Nikon D810  (will include MB-D12, battery, battery charger, & book "Mastering the Nikon D810).    Less than 8,000 shots on the shutter.    $1150
    • AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f2.8   $300

    Please reach out to me here.   Will ship from Colorado.   Email:  MikeLloyd888@gmail.com    Link to the photos of the gear are here:  

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uWrkVayJbRJzHHSDL41K7PKFey2onKhC?usp=sharing

    thank you.   Mike.   719-235-3001

  2. bump - have a great 2021.

  3. Need to sell this kit and make room in the bag.   

  4. BODY is SOLD.     Lens is available.    AF Micro Nikkor 60mm f2.8   $300

  5. Still available. 

    IMG_1426.jpg

    IMG_1425.jpg

    IMG_1427.jpg

  6. Hey Mike

    Is that Nikkor 60mm still for sale?

  7. Hi Tim - sorry just saw your message.    Yes, it is still available.     You can best reach me at MikeLloyd888@gmail.com    or text/call/whatsap at +1 719-235-3001

  8. Hey Mike - sorry, too late. I've found and bought one already.

  9. ...and I just saw this.    apologies.

  10. 5 hours ago, MikeLGlobal said:

    ...and I just saw this.    apologies.

    No worries. Good luck with the sale. The 60mm AF-S micro is almost impossible to find at the moment so the older 60mm D is more attractive than usual!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.