Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Inon Z240

Started by nomaddiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Inon Z240

8 posts
  1. Looking for one Z240 to go with my other one. Would be open to a Z330 depending on the price. Thanks!

  2. bump

  3. I have a couple but they are not type 4, have them as back ups and are rarely used. PM me if interested.

  4. Hmm looking to balance my other type 4 for now. Thanks though.

  5. There appears to be a type 4 for sale at uwpmag.com 

  6. @BJF66 Sweet thanks, I'll have a look.

  7. I have one for sale. Contact me directly at guzy1972@yahoo.com if you interesting.618405700_IMG_4876small.thumb.jpg.777135b38945c3be013707ea79384c37.jpg

  8. I'm in Bali - Indonesia

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.