Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

WACP vs WACP II for video

Started by John Doe II ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WACP vs WACP II for video

3 posts
  1. Researching the WACP's

    This jumped out at me

    "on the focal range for sure the WACP-1 is more useful than WACP-2 for video users"

    Why is that the case?

  2. I'm not sure where that comes from!

    WACP-2 is almost rectilinear, so is ideally suited for video use.

    The WACP-1 is optimized for lenses of around 28mm, while the WACP-2 is for 14mm. But I would say that the principle advantage of WACP-2 for video shooters is the lack of barrel distortion. 

  3. haha....watching you on youtube right now Adam.

    Massimo is the source of what i quoted above. I am not sure why he thinks that.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.