Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Laowa 100mm f2.8 Macro In Nauticam

Started by ScubaBob ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Laowa 100mm f2.8 Macro In Nauticam

2 posts
  1. I understand a few people have used the Venus Optics Laowa 100mm f2.8 Canon mount in a Nauticam housing. I’m interested for those that have what they have used for focus gear? The lens works great (used on S1H with EF adapter) but need manual focus to make the most from the lens for different subjects. TIA!

  2. I guess people just 3D printed their own gears. I find it’s easier to print an adapter for an existing zoom gear (did that to adapt an Olympus 12-40 zoomgear to use with the Panasonic 8-18mm). If you’re lucky someone will have a design to share, but it’s not hard to do. 

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.