Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 5DmkIII package

Started by jaredjensen ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 5DmkIII package

15 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    I’m trying to reduce the amount of scuba stuff in my garage and make room for a new hobby, so I’m selling my Nauticam Canon 5D mkIII setup.  Everything is in good working condition, never flooded, and basically used a lot less than I had hoped.  It was used almost exclusively in the waters around Puget Sound, Canada, and one trip to the Channel Islands.

    The photos this setup produced can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/blacktoe.  Most of the CFWA shots were made with the Sigma 15mm in the 4.3” dome and two Z240 strobes to keep the overall size down since we carry enough junk with us on tec dives.

    I’d like to sell everything as a package for $4900, but will part it out eventually if that doesn't happen.  Included are the sync port, HDMI port, Leak Sentinel, spare o-rings and whatnot.  It looks like I'm limited to 1 MB of photos here, so I've put more photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/chAAkA5jQA3uiBUx9

    Anyhow, here’s the list of gear along with a montage photo.

    Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II USM with zoom ring - $900.00
    Canon EF 100mm macro f/2.8 USM with focus ring - $275.00
    Sigma 15mm EX DG f/2.8 (sun shade shaved off) - $250.00
    Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DGX - $50.00
    Canon 5D mkIII - $750.00
    Inon 45-degree viewfinder - $225.00
    Nauticam housing - $1,900.00
    Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome - $300.00
    Nauticam 4.3" acrylic dome - $200.00
    Nauticam compact port 50 - $100.00
    Nauticam compact port base - $125.00
    Nauticam 70mm extension ring - $150.00
    Nauticam 50mm extension ring - $150.00
    Nauticam 10mm extension ring - $50.00

    -Jared
     

    5d_package.jpg

  2. Hi! I would be interested in the 4.33” dome port. Are you willing to sell it separately? 

  3. Also interested in the 10mm extension.

  4. 17 hours ago, Arnau said:

    Hi! I would be interested in the 4.33” dome port. Are you willing to sell it separately? 

    I'll sell separately if I don't get a bite on the package.  I'd like to avoid the hassle of managing a dozen shipments.

  5. Interested in 100 mm macro with the focus ring

  6. 19 hours ago, Goluchmas said:

    Interested in 100 mm macro with the focus ring

    I guess I may as well just start parting out the system.  It's $275 + shipping for the 100mm and ring.

  7. On 12/30/2020 at 12:22 AM, Arnau said:

    Hi! I would be interested in the 4.33” dome port. Are you willing to sell it separately? 

    $250 + shipping for the port and 10mm ring.

  8. Would you please send me a couple of pics of the lens incuding glass element and back

  9. First photo shows 45 Deg. viefinder, I need a photo of the front element of the lens please.

    Thanks 

    Richard

  10. I don't seem to be able to edit the original post, so here's an update.

    AVAILABLE

    Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II USM with zoom ring - $900.00
    Canon EF 100mm macro f/2.8 USM with focus ring - $275.00
    Sigma 15mm EX DG f/2.8 (sun shade shaved off) - $250.00
    Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DGX - $50.00
    Canon 5D mkIII - $800.00
    Nauticam housing - $1,900.00
    Nauticam compact port 50 - $100.00
    Nauticam compact port base - $125.00
    Nauticam 70mm extension ring - $150.00
    Nauticam 50mm extension ring - $150.00

    SOLD

    Inon 45-degree viewfinder
    Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 4.3" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 10mm extension ring

  11. Another update.

    AVAILABLE

    Sigma 15mm EX DG f/2.8 (sun shade shaved off) - $250.00
    Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DGX - $50.00

    SOLD

    Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II USM with zoom ring
    Canon EF 100mm macro f/2.8 USM with focus ring
    Canon 5D mkIII

    Nauticam housing
    Nauticam compact port 50
    Nauticam compact port base
    Nauticam 70mm extension ring
    Nauticam 50mm extension ring
    Inon 45-degree viewfinder
    Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 4.3" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 10mm extension ring

  12. I'm interested in the Kenko 1.4x if it's still available.

  13. 4 minutes ago, atus said:

    I'm interested in the Kenko 1.4x if it's still available.

    Yep, it's still available!  I'll DM you.

  14. Final update.

    AVAILABLE

    Sigma 15mm EX DG f/2.8 (with sun shade shaved off to fit in small dome) - $250.00

    SOLD

    Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II USM with zoom ring
    Canon EF 100mm macro f/2.8 USM with focus ring
    Canon 5D mkIII

    Nauticam housing
    Nauticam compact port 50
    Nauticam compact port base
    Nauticam 70mm extension ring
    Nauticam 50mm extension ring
    Inon 45-degree viewfinder
    Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 4.3" acrylic dome
    Nauticam 10mm extension ring
    Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DGX

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.