Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NJU Systems Nauticam Housing Mount for Nikonos Lenses (RS13mm, etc.)

Started by alextyrrell ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

NJU Systems Nauticam Housing Mount for Nikonos Lenses (RS13mm, etc.)

2 posts
  1. Nauticam Housing Mount to enable the use of Nikonos Lenses converted by NJU Systems (Andrej Belic) on a Nauticam Housing with N120 Port System. This came with a pre-converted RS13mm I purchased, but I use a Subal Housing so do not have a need for the Nauticam Adapter, I had to buy a new Subal one. They cost Euro 550 + VAT, plus shipping costs from Austria, so Euro 700+. Will sell for Euro 450 plus shipping. Item is located in the UK.  

    See http://njusystem.com/750/nikonos-rs-renewed-front-lens-replacement-for-nikon-r-uw-af-13mm-fisheye/blog/

    Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 13.11.30.png

  2. SOLD

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.