Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB good quality arms / clamps and floats

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB good quality arms / clamps and floats

3 posts
  1. Hi, 

    I'd like to buy some good quality arms and clamps. 

    I've currently got a mixture of iDas, SUPE and "random" arms. The latter two were bought on a trip but the iDas I'm perfectly happy with surprisingly! So I'd either want to replace them all (usual store setup, long near camera, short near strobe) or just the one side. 

    Id also consider buying some stix floats or similar, as with the macro port and 105mm my rig is quite negative. 

    Thanks

  2. I have TLC arms in good condition. 3, 6" double ball arms, 1, 8" double ball arm and 6 clamps, US200 including EMS trackable post.

    PeteAtkinson-28.jpg

  3. Hi, I have 4x carbon arms and clamps, with also the possibility to add floats. The arms are tested at 150m, and the clamps are very strong. Here is a photo of the arms, I'll send you a photo of the clamps, Stix and oupther arms shortly.

    Where are you located? e48590564a20fca9ad75f55b342771ea.jpg

    Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.