Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB 2 x 12 inch UCLS arms and Stix Jumbo floats

Started by BJF66 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB 2 x 12 inch UCLS arms and Stix Jumbo floats

5 posts
  1. Located UK

  2. Do you also consider other brands?

    Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

  3. I would prefer to keep the same as I already have, thank you.

  4. I have two 12" UCLS arms and 3 clamps, but even registered airmail is US$33, EMS is $60, so wouldn't make it that much cheaper than new. They are as-new condition. I would be looking for $150 including registered airmail. Best to find some in the UK if you can.

     

  5. Thank you will keep looking Pete 

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.