Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subsee diopters

Started by jaredjensen ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Subsee diopters

6 posts
  1. Selling these wet diopters.  $100 for the +10 and $90 for the +5.  The bracket holds both diopters, but I think one of the hinges is cracked so basically only holds one at a time.  Could probably be repaired with epoxy pretty easily, but I'm too lazy to do that, so I'll just throw it in if you buy both diopters.

    diopters.jpg

  2. Hi, are these items still available?

  3. Yep!

  4. Hi Jared,

     

    Could you send me your email address to me at stecci@yahoo.com? I'd like to send you private message, but I couldn't find your email address.

     

    Thank You,

    Sal Tecci

  5. 4 hours ago, Salt said:

    Hi Jared,

     

    Could you send me your email address to me at stecci@yahoo.com? I'd like to send you private message, but I couldn't find your email address.

     

    Thank You,

    Sal Tecci

    Hey Sal

    You can send a private message to any WP member by clicking on their user name. This will produce a box which offers  Message as an option.

    Best wishes

    Tim

    Edited by TimG
  6. Thanks for the information, Tim.

     

    Hi Jared - I sent you a PM. 

     

    Regards,

    Sal

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.