Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Some shots from Scotland

Started by mark kirkland ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Some shots from Scotland

7 posts
  1. Hi Mark,

    Great pictures! I love the frog one, it's an unusual subject!

    i have just followed you on IG

    Alex

  2. Lovely images and the lighting is great. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Diggy

  3. Beautiful images, substantiating my plan to come this summer (in case corona will allow)...

     

    Wolfgang

  4. Really great set of images. I think the time to get a dry suit for me is coming closer...

  5. On 1/2/2021 at 7:07 PM, waterpixel said:

    Hi Mark,

    Great pictures! I love the frog one, it's an unusual subject!

    i have just followed you on IG

    Alex

    Thank you so much! Yeah, I've shot the frogs for a couple of years now. They'll hopefully return in March as I'm confident I can do better.

    On 1/3/2021 at 7:06 AM, diggy said:

    Lovely images and the lighting is great. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Diggy

    Thank you!

    On 1/3/2021 at 12:02 PM, Architeuthis said:

    Beautiful images, substantiating my plan to come this summer (in case corona will allow)...

     

    Wolfgang

    Thanks Wolfgang! I'd recommend going as far north west as you can as the water is clear and underwater scenery is great, but there's fantastic diving to be had all up the west coast. 

    On 1/3/2021 at 12:49 PM, hyp said:

    Really great set of images. I think the time to get a dry suit for me is coming closer...

    Thank you!

  6. Great images! I recognise Shane’s boat on the last image of the article.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.