Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - D500 Housing (ideally NA-D500) + 100mm dome

Started by mark kirkland ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - D500 Housing (ideally NA-D500) + 100mm dome

7 posts
  1. Hi everyone, 

    New to the forum here - UK based and currently shooting an OMD EM5 MKii but looking to switch to a D500. 

    I'm trying to find used housing, ideally the Nauticam NA-D500 and zen 100mm dome for Tokina 10-17mm, however open to ideas about any other housing brand. 

    Cheers!
    Mark 

     

  2. Mark I have the zen 100mm dome for Nikon Tokina 10-17mm you are looking for if you find a housing let me know and I can send you photos and details 

    Jason

  3. Hi Mark. I'm looking to buy OMD EM5 MKii set up. Would you interested to sell yours once you have upgraded to Nikon?

    Daria

  4. I have a Nauticam D500 housing, camera, Zen 100mm dome and the tokina 10-17 that I’m willing to sell if you’re still looking.

  5. What are you asking for the D500 setup?

     

  6. 6 hours ago, jmark18 said:

    What are you asking for the D500 setup?

     

    $3850 for everything. I’ll post it tomorrow with pics.

  7. Thanks

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.