Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Wide Angle lens for Fantasea FG16

Started by guspolaco ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Wide Angle lens for Fantasea FG16

1 posts
  1. Hello, I have a Canon G16 and I’m looking for a wide angle wet lens to fit in the Fantasea FG16 housing. 
    I’ve read about the Fantasea Bigeye dome, but not sure about real quality and angle of vision. I’m open to opinions and other options too. I’ve seen the Fantasea UWL 09, but I’m on a budget. What would you suggest?
    Thanks for the space and for any advice :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.