Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam WACP - 1 for sale

Started by graeme ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam WACP - 1 for sale

10 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am selling my Nauticam WACP - 1 (0.36 for 28mm full frame lens). It is in excellent (as new) condition. The price is $4500 AUD + postage

    Thanks 

    Graeme 

    8EE36E31-C2BC-42F0-9078-C2C8A0BF263E_1_105_c.jpeg

    9E5213EC-A210-4BBA-A2C4-CA91CEC0115A_1_105_c.jpeg

    F93A69DA-666B-4C2C-AE6D-E7908AD7E814_1_105_c.jpeg

  2. Can you do $ 4500 AUD shipped to Colorado Zip 80121

  3. Also interested on it!

  4. interested, pm me pls

  5. 9 hours ago, Goluchmas said:

    Can you do $ 4500 AUD shipped to Colorado Zip 80121

    Sorry, but will only do $4500 + postage. Postage to the US is approx $150 AUD insurance for $4500 is a further $176 AUD

    Graeme 

  6. 5 hours ago, Kelamik said:

    interested, pm me pls

    Sorry, I dont know how to private message on this forum

    Regards 

    Graeme 

  7. 13 hours ago, graeme said:

    Sorry, I dont know how to private message on this forum

    Regards 

    Graeme 

    Hi Graeme

    Just click on the name of the person in their post and a menu will drop down giving the option of sending a "Message"

    Edited by TimG
  8. Graeme, I'm interested and live I Canberra.  Is it still available?

  9. Also interested and Adelaide based, mark@marktipple.com is me if email is easier. Thanks!

  10. The port has sold 

    Thanks 

    Graeme 

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.