Hey! Looking to finish up my upgrade with a few items. I need the N100 Flat 32 and either a M14 or M16 vacuum valve. Anyone looking to get rid of these items?
Best fishes,
Andrew
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by IchthyoPhoto ·
Read-only discussion
Hey! Looking to finish up my upgrade with a few items. I need the N100 Flat 32 and either a M14 or M16 vacuum valve. Anyone looking to get rid of these items?
Best fishes,
Andrew
There currently is a N100 Flat 32 port on ebay, shipper is in the UK, you should PM the seller to see if there's shipping to the US.
(disclaimer : i'm not affiliated to that seller, just stumbled on it as I was looking for other items)
I have an almost new N100 Flatport 35.
You can use either Sony 28 f2 and Sony 35 f1.8. And with both the WWL-1 if you have it.
Please PM if interested.
Eric
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.