Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

PS Dive Books for Indonesia, SE Asia & Tropical Pacific

Started by divengolf ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

PS Dive Books for Indonesia, SE Asia & Tropical Pacific

2 posts
  1. After about 1000 dives age has crept up on me and I'm getting close to hanging up my reg. Certainly long distance trips to the other side of the world are a thing of the past. So, I'm looking to sell several destination, etc. books that I have accumulated over the years. Here's a list. All are in excellent condition

    After about 1000 dives age has crept up on me and I'm getting close to hanging up my reg. Certainly long distance trips to the other side of the world are a thing of the past. So, I'm looking to sell several destination, etc. books that I have accumulated over the years. Here's a list. All are in excellent condition with very limited highlighting and perhaps a few written notes. I have pics of all covers that I'll be glad to email so you can confirm. I believe that all of these are first (and only) editions and most are out of print. Used copies are quite expensive via Amazon. Just trying to find good homes for these.

    1. Diving Indonesia’s Raja Ampat; Burt Jones & Maurine Shimlock $35.00; Out of Print. Listed at $80 used on Amazon.
    2. Underwater Paradise-A Diving Guide to Raja Ampat; Ricard Buxo $30.00 Also out of print. Listed at $84 used on Amazon.
    3. Diving Indonesia’s Bird’s Head Seascape; Burt Jones & Maurine Shimlock $35.00 Also out of print. Listed at $140 used on Amazon.  SOLD
    4. Diving Southeast Asia; Beth & Shaun Tierney $27.00 May be OOP. This book covers diving in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.
    5. Reef Creature Identification-Tropical Pacific; Paul Humann & Ned DeLoach $35.00 This one is special. It's a First Edition; Pre-Release Edition signed by both authors. Number 15/500. It also has the Pre Release embossed sticker next to the author's signature.

    The first three above are considered the bibles for diving Raja. If you haven't been, GO after the virus gets under control. Despite all of the recent (last 10-15 years) diving activity, it's still a stunning place with incredible diversity.

    Payment is by PayPal only. Will ship to PayPal verified address only. Will ship via USPS. Freight is additional. Will send shipping quote upon request. All duties, custom fees are your responsibility.

    PM me if interested for more info/pics.

     

    Edited by divengolf — Update for sales
  2. All Sold.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.