Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

Started by Kylie Jonasson ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

4 posts
  1. Will also swap with a 180 if you would like one.

  2. is there a price?

     

  3. I realise in my haste I should have posted more info.  apologies folks I'm new to this and forgot about mirrorless cameras!

    I'm after a 45 degree Nauticam viewfinder for my dslr camera (Nikon d850).

    I'm based in Australia so would have to factor in shipping cost if coming from US or Europe.

    I have a 180 degree in excellent condition that I would swap for it if you're interested.

  4. Got it thanks. I was incorrectly thinking you were offering a 45 deg for sale 

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.