Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: I-Das Adjustable Tray with Ball Mount

Started by Samir.singh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: I-Das Adjustable Tray with Ball Mount

1 posts
  1. Hello fotographers :)

     

    This is a listing for an I-Das UW tray + handle. The tray comes with a single ball mount handle also by I-Das. This is as close to new as you can possibly get since it has only seen 1 diving vacation. It has been kept remarkably and cleaned periodically(see images). 


    The housing is held in the center of the tray with the screws shown in the last image. Each cost roughly 4eur and hence I will only provide a pair of your choice.

    The tray + handle is good for compact housing systems. It was purchased in 2019 brand new. 

    If someone only wants the handle/ the tray we can figure it out.
     

     

    Selling the whole deal for 40eur + postage from Finland, EU. I will ship globally.


    Paypal only!!!

     

    https://fotografit.eu/products/356-tray-and-handle-kits/4183-standard-adjustable-tray-kit-with-single-ball-mount-handle-/

    _SAM8818.jpg

    _SAM8819.jpg

    _SAM8820.jpg

    _SAM8814_2.jpg

    Edited by Samir.singh
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.