Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens 130° 67mm Wetmate

Started by speedy5290 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens 130° 67mm Wetmate

2 posts
  1. Hi Everyone!

    I am selling my Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens 130° 67mm Wetmate lens.  I love the lens, but I am going to step it up and get a dome port.  I want to shoot with my pro lenses and have several lenses that could work with my new dome port.  

    Feel free to make an offer.  The WWL-1 is in literally perfect condition.  I only used it on 5 dives and I kept it wrapped in a towel with the hard cover on it after every dive.

    I have got some great shots off it, but for me I just want to shoot with one lens on each dive.  The link to the lens is below on Backscatter.

    https://www.backscatter.com/Nautical-WWL-1-130-Wet-Wide-Lens

  2. Hi,

     

    Is this still available? I would be interested in buying it.

     

    Arnau

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.