Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Housings for canon 5D Mark IV and 7D Mark II

Started by EdObie ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Housings for canon 5D Mark IV and 7D Mark II

2 posts
  1. The F/4L IS II USM lens from canon in the P190port and Reflex Housing from Aquatech is phenomenal to say the least. The canon 5D Mark IV is a total game changer. Life just got amazing! The magic triangle of photography came together perfectly today. Totally loving this lens!  I definitely like the zoom gears on the Aquatech more than the CMT housings. I use the reflex housing for the 5D and the Elite II for the 7D.

    135223041_10159246046644905_6556414199759342642_o.jpg

    IMG_2071.jpeg

    IMG_2073.jpeg

    IMG_2130.jpeg

  2. The two housings I am currently using side by side.

    IMG_2133.jpeg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.