Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Olympus 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye

Started by Shortsonfire79 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Olympus 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye

1 posts
  1. I watched one slip through my fingers at $450. Ideally hoping to not spend $1700 on a used one. eBay blows my mind. I've pinged a couple of sellers who had listings from early/late 2020 but haven't heard back.

    Will pay for shipping to California. 

    I don't have many posts on Wetpixel but Shortsonfire79 goes back to like 2008. IG/iNat in my signature. My account on mu-43 forums. My account on Reddit. I'm much more active on those sites, so if I don't respond within a day or so (not counting weekends, usually camping) feel free to ping me there! Thank you!

    Edited by Shortsonfire79
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.