Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Port and Zoom Gear for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R

Started by JayceeB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Port and Zoom Gear for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R

4 posts
  1.  

    Looking for Nauticam Port and Zoom Gear for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R.

    Port #36136
    Gear #36143

    I am located in Hawaii.
    US Sellers only.

    Thank you.

  2. Hi there, 

    May not be exactly what you're looking for but I have the port I used with that lens but it's with the focus knob for sale.

    And I have both focus and zoom gear rings too. 

    The port number is: Nauticam N85 Macro Port 56 w/ focus knob 36166

    The zoom gear was listed as this when I bought it used (think it's the same):  Nauticam 01442-Z Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm Zoom Gear

    The focus gear is: Nauticam O1442-F Focus Gear for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6II R Lens

     

    Let me know if you're interested in any of that stuff. Happy to send pics and answer any questions.

  3. I found a port and zoom gear.  No longer looking for one.

    Thanks.

  4. Hello JSatoshi,

    Do you still have macro port 56 for sale? I'm interested in this port + zoom gear.

    Thank you.

     

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.