Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

New member! And i need help

Started by Eskilo ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

New member! And i need help

5 posts
  1. New member! And i need help

    Hi

     

    I'm Filipe and i'm portuguese, i'm a marine biologist living in Joao Pessoa (Brazil)

    I have a canon A40 with canon underwater case!

     

    when i bought the case, came with the camera an bottle with antifog liquid and silicone!

     

    Now i need to buy a new one, but here i can't find! anyone knows a online shop here a can buy it!

     

    And, i'm a surf too, and i'm having a problem, i have always water in the lens! what i can do to solve that!

     

    Thks

    Sorry my english

  2. You can try in oceanoptics, I saw they have the silicone in their catalog, maybe they have also the antifog liquid.

    I bought few items from them in the past and they where great.

  3. Hi Filipe

     

    you can try silica-gel sachets to avoid condensation into your housing.

     

    it looks like this silica.jpg

     

    you can use them and regenerate them by putting them into your oven at 100°C for 60mn

  4. Hi

     

    I already tried silicagel, but i dont have space to put it inside the case!

     

    I try to find in that site, but i can't find it!

     

    Anyway thanks!

  5. Hi Felipe

     

    I also have the A40. I wanted a new O-ring and went to the canon website and emailed their customer care people. I received a very quick reply that directed me to the nearest distributor.

     

    Hope that helps

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.