Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D7100/7200

Started by Eyematey ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D7100/7200

4 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam NA-D7100/7200 housing for sale on Ebay.  Rather than post pictures here check out link and if interested, PM me here and make an offer. I've had an offer already but didn't except. Buying here will be a better deal all the way around. I'm original owner, purchased from Reef Photo.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/274648807973

    Also have D7100 and D7200 bodies available for sale.  Located in San Luis Obispo, CA

    USA shipping only

    Steve

    Edited by Eyematey
  2. On 1/26/2021 at 12:29 AM, Eyematey said:

    I have a Nauticam NA-D7100/7200 housing for sale on Ebay.  Rather than post pictures here check out link and if interested, PM me here and make an offer. I've had an offer already but didn't except. Buying here will be a better deal all the way around. I'm original owner, purchased from Reef Photo.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/274648807973

    Also have D7100 and D7200 bodies available for sale.  Located in San Luis Obispo, CA

    USA shipping only

    Steve

    Hi, is the housing still available?

  3. Yes I still have housing and one of the camera bodies. Have kept it as backup (unused) for current D500 kit as all ports etc are interchangeable. BTW, no longer on ebay...

    Steve

    Edited by Eyematey
  4. What's the price of housing alone and are you selling any ports as well?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.