Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Underwater Housing + Port for Epic/Scarlet X/Dragon DSMC1

Started by conraddmb118 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Underwater Housing + Port for Epic/Scarlet X/Dragon DSMC1

1 posts
  1. Up for sale is my Nauticam DCES housing for RED Epic/Scarlet/Dragon DSMC1 cameras. It includes the housing, vacuum leak alert system from backscatter, a brand new vacuum valve, the 8.5 inch Nauticam acryllic with *brand new dome element* (no scuffs or scratches on the dome!) , Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with lock, M20 balls for mounting lights, and including the tokina 10-17mm EF mount lens with the nauticam focus and zoom gears to go with it. Assuming you have the camera, this is the entire kit to get you shooting! It also comes/ships with a pelican case cut for the dome and housing. Asking $3500 or best offer. I am leaving for a shoot next week for 2 months and I'd really like to sell and ship this before PayPal or Venmo only. Buyer pays shipping. I'm selling because this is a back up housing and I don't need two housings anymore.142647582_10217808752681425_3259541294799664231_o.jpg.88da80046bdfb4cfbfcc79ffb880c8d0.jpg

    142505753_10217808754281465_5347129519195443632_o.jpg

    142559388_10217808752121411_981347321614882338_o.jpg

    142738182_10217808753561447_6035608813463043392_o.jpg

    142947018_10217808753441444_108166158914315238_o.jpg

    142966017_10217808753241439_6160173951165745091_o.jpg

    143027819_10217808752641424_1787678638402785154_o.jpg

    143038248_10217808753881455_4547869705102286808_o.jpg

    142912084_10217808752761427_6462648580710878992_o.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.