Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Coral reef wide angle

Started by Chris Kippax ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Coral reef wide angle

6 posts
  1. 84e5c47c1a2b4bd9accea82e147a7e65

    I recently took this shot on a trip to the Souther Great Barrier Reef. It is my best example of balancing flash & ambient so far. 

    I put my lower strobe on a very low power setting tucked in close to the left handle and had the upper strobe on a high power at full rabbit ear position.

    Hope you enjoy looking as much as I did making it

     

    Thanks,

  2. Well done. Looking quite good!

  3. Thanks Hyp!!

  4. Looks great, lighting is such an important part of any photography

  5. Nice, love the godrays.

  6. very nicely done.

     

    Diggy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.