Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing for Canon 70D and all accompanying accessories

Started by BLPhotography ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing for Canon 70D and all accompanying accessories

3 posts
  1. I'm selling my Nauticam Housing for my Canon 70D and all accompanying accessories. The set up is like new with little to no wear and has been used about 10 times. All items have original directions and packaging as well as replacement o-rings. I will offer a discount of $500 if you purchase all items at once. 

    Pricing is as follows for individual items:

    Nauticam Housing for Canon 70D $1650

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and neoprene Cover $325

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 30 w/ lock $145

    Nauticam C815-Z Zoom Gear: Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM $95

    Nauticam 180 Straight Viewfinder $575

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System with Wahoo Bulkhead (Nauticam 16mm) $200

    I would prefer to sell all the items as a set for $2490 (I am willing to negotiate a different price if necessary for your budget), but if you are interested in parts, please let me know. I am selling because I am hoping to eventually purchase a smaller system with which it is easier for me to travel. Please message me if you would like to see more images of any part.

    Here is a link to all of the photos, as I could only upload 4 to the WetPixel listing below.

    Thank you!

    Becky

    IMG_7172.jpg

    IMG_7173.jpg

    IMG_7167.jpg

    IMG_7171.jpg

  2. Pleas inbox me, interested.

  3. On 1/27/2021 at 1:07 PM, BLPhotography said:

    I have sold the complete setup. Thank you to all who expressed interest!

    I'm selling my Nauticam Housing for my Canon 70D and all accompanying accessories. The set up is like new with little to no wear and has been used about 10 times. All items have original directions and packaging as well as replacement o-rings. I will offer a discount of $500 if you purchase all items at once. 

    Pricing is as follows for individual items:

    Nauticam Housing for Canon 70D $1650

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and neoprene Cover $325

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 30 w/ lock $145

    Nauticam C815-Z Zoom Gear: Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM $95

    Nauticam 180 Straight Viewfinder $575

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System with Wahoo Bulkhead (Nauticam 16mm) $200

    I would prefer to sell all the items as a set for $2490 (I am willing to negotiate a different price if necessary for your budget), but if you are interested in parts, please let me know. I am selling because I am hoping to eventually purchase a smaller system with which it is easier for me to travel. Please message me if you would like to see more images of any part.

    Here is a link to all of the photos, as I could only upload 4 to the WetPixel listing below.

    Thank you!

    Becky

    IMG_7172.jpg

    IMG_7173.jpg

    IMG_7167.jpg

    IMG_7171.jpg

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.