Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite 5510.45 8 inch Dome Port with Nauticam Body

Started by ozdiverguy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5510.45 8 inch Dome Port with Nauticam Body

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    I still have Ikelite accessories I no longer use, as I moved to Nauticam, including a 5510.45 8 inch Dome Port.

    I want to use the dome port with a Canon 10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5 USM with a 7D mk ii so that I can take over-under shots  assuming I can still source the 5510.22 extension , Nauticam N120 Port Adapter for Ikelite Ports and zoom gear.

    Does anyone have a similar setup? Does it work well? Or should I just get the Nauticam 8.5 inch dome port + appropriate extension?

     

    Thanks

    Edited by ozdiverguy — Extra info
  2. I've decided to sell my Ikelite dome port. See the classifieds in the Forum.   

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.