Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 camera kits for sale Sony A7iii and Sony RX100Va

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

2 camera kits for sale Sony A7iii and Sony RX100Va

5 posts
  1. Hey All,

    Im selling off my Sony A7iii kit.

    Sony A7iii + 3 batteries, if you have a watson charger Ill throw in the 2x charging plates I have for it. $1500 photos

    Sony 50mm f1.8 $200 photos

    Tamron 17-28 F2.8, never used $750 photos

    Tamron 20mm f2.8, used once indoors $200 photos

    Tamron 28-75 f2.8, $850 photos

    Sigma 100-400 f5-6.3, this is an EF mount lens and required the MC11 to be used on the A7iii $650 photos

    MC11 adapter $175 photos

    Sony 18-105 f4 (apsc lens) $450 photos

    Accessories: Macro extension tubes, reverse ring, Kirk L-Bracket photos

     

    I also have a Sony RX100Va kit for $1,200,  I would prefer to sell as a kit.

    Sony RX100Va Photos 

    underwater housing Photos

    Macro ring light Photos

     

    Also, I am looking for an Olympus 40-150 f2.8 Pro if you have one to sell let me know.

    Edited by Dann-Oh
  2. Im brain farting here as I cant see a way to edit the post.

     

    I have sold the A7iii and Tamron 17-28.

    I no longer need the Oly 40-150.

  3. It depends on how long after you write the post that you try to edit it, Dann-oh.

    You can do an edit immediately after creating a post but not days later. So, for example, the system won't allow you to update or delete prices/sales on an earlier post.

    Sorry!

  4. Items still available:

     

    Sony A7iii + 1 batteries, if you have a watson charger Ill throw in the 2x charging plates I have for it. $1000 photos.  Turns out the EVF was damaged in transit to the original buyer and now I have it fo sale again.

    Sony 50mm f1.8 $125 photos

    Tamron 20mm f2.8, used once indoors $150 photos

    Tamron 28-75 f2.8, $800 photos

    Sigma 100-400 f5-6.3, this is an EF mount lens and required the MC11 to be used on the A7iii $600 photos

    MC11 adapter $150 photos

    Sony 18-105 f4 (apsc lens) $400 photos

    Accessories: Macro extension tubes, reverse ring, Kirk L-Bracket photos We can work on a price for the small bits.

     

    I also have a Sony RX100Va kit for $1,200,  I would prefer to sell as a kit.

    Sony RX100Va Photos 

    underwater housing Photos

    Macro ring light Photos

  5. Update on what is available.  I am open to negations on pricing on items so please ask if you're interested.

    Sony A7iii + 1 batteries, if you have a watson charger Ill throw in the 2x charging plates I have for it. $800 photos

    Sony 50mm f1.8 $200 photos

    Tamron 20mm f2.8, used once indoors $200 photos

    Tamron 28-75 f2.8, $850 photos

    Sigma 100-400 f5-6.3, this is an EF mount lens and required the MC11 to be used on the A7iii $650 photos

    MC11 adapter $175 photos

    Sony 18-105 f4 (apsc lens) $450 photos

    Accessories: Macro extension tubes, reverse ring, Kirk L-Bracket photos

    I also have a Sony RX100Va kit for $1,200,  I would prefer to sell as a kit.

    Sony RX100Va Photos 

    underwater housing Photos

    Macro ring light Photos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.